Hanger Unit HPPL
IP54 bearing housing in Polypropylene. (Colour in Black, White or Green)
IP54 bearing housing has adjustable pre-lubricated chrome steel or pre-lubricated stainless steel ball bearing.
The bearing can be re-lubricated by means of grease-nipple or a quick coupler.
IP54 bearing housing is fitted with clip-on safety cap.
Rotary shaft seal ring (TC) with extra dust-protection lip in NBR rubber.
Hanger Unit HPPL features and advantages
- Operating temperature between -20C and +100C.
- Economical operation.
- Long life bearing insert.
- Concept and design to meet all safety requirements.
- Interchangeable with standard cast iron flanged bearing supports.
- Max misalignment between shaft and housing: 3 degree.
- Completely sealed units.
- Ball bearing pre-lubricated with long-life grease, which is ideal in applications in humid conditions, with water, alkaline or acid solutions.
Hanger Unit HPPL sizes available
Shaft Diameter Catalog No.
Ø20 mm HPPL 204
Ø25 mm HPPL 205
Ø30 mm HPPL 206
Ø35 mm HPPL 207
Ø40 mm HPPL 208
Ø45 mm HPPL 209
Ø50 mm HPPL 210
Ø55 mm HPPL 211
Ø60 mm HPPL 212
- Hanger Unit HPPL with Inch thread also available on request
The HPPL20x can be supplied with Open Cap or closed Cap.
Open Cap, suffix "OC" is added to bearing numbers. ex.: HPPL204OC
Closed Cap, suffix "CC" is added to bearing numbers. ex.: HPPL204CC