Take-up Unit TPL
IP54 bearing housing in Polypropylene. (Colour in Black, White or Green)
IP54 bearing housing has adjustable pre-lubricated chrome steel or pre-lubricated stainless steel ball bearing.
The bearing can be re-lubricated by means of grease-nipple or a quick coupler.
IP54 bearing housing is fitted with clip-on safety cap.
Rotary shaft seal ring (TC) with extra dust-protection lip in NBR rubber.
Take-up Unit TPL features and advantages
- Operating temperature between -20C and +100C.
- Economical operation.
- Long life bearing insert.
- Concept and design to meet all safety requirements.
- Interchangeable with standard cast iron flanged bearing supports.
- Max misalignment between shaft and housing: 3 degree.
- Completely sealed units.
- Ball bearing pre-lubricated with long-life grease, which is ideal in applications in humid conditions, with water, alkaline or acid solutions.
Take-up Unit TPL sizes available
Shaft Diameter Catalog No.
Ø20 mm TPL 204
Ø25 mm TPL 205
Ø30 mm TPL 206
Ø35 mm TPL 207
Ø40 mm TPL 208
Ø45 mm TPL 209
Ø50 mm TPL 210
Ø55 mm TPL 211
Ø60 mm TPL 212
- Take-up Unit TPL with Inch thread also available on request
The TPL20x can be supplied with Open Cap or closed Cap.
Open Cap, suffix "OC" is added to bearing numbers. ex.: TPL204OC
Closed Cap, suffix "CC" is added to bearing numbers. ex.: TPL204CC